E-MONEY

Tagcash enables users and merchants to deposit, spend, charge, transfer, disburse and withdraw money using web and mobile app wallets. There are no transaction fees for user to user or merchant to merchant transfers.
Tagcash also offers an Android based NFC/RFID touch and pay app, for real or tokenized currency. Cards can either store tokens, or be used as an identifier to deduct online user balances.
White label options are available for the Tagcash Wallet mobile application, and an open REST API enables integration into other apps and services..

OPTIONS AND FEES

  • Merchant Setup Charge - Free
  • User to User Transfer - Free
  • Merchant to Merchant Transfer - Free
  • Deposits via different methods - Free
  • Withdrawals - 1 tenth percent (30 pesos minimum)
  • User to Merchant Transfer - 1% Merchant Fee
  • Creating your own currency - $99 USD

REWARDS & TOKENIZATION

Any currency can be created on Tagcash as tokens, either as a finite amount or with follow on issuance and used for rewards, tokenized assets, private currency or something else. Restrictions can be applied as to who can send or receive that currency, or made open. All tokens can optionally be created on Stellar Blockchain as well, enabling easy collaboration with other platforms without needing an API.

PEER TO PEER LENDING

The Loans section within Tagcash, allows up to 19 lenders to lend to borrowers, who must have 3 months of deposit history into their Tagcash wallet to make a loan request. Max lending period is 12 months. There is a 3% completion fee charged to the borrower upon successfully accepting pledged funds. Payments are made monthly, with interest charged daily on remaining balance. 10% of interest earned is also paid to Tagcash, the remaining 90% goes to the lender each month. Early repayment is possible at any time. Interest rates can vary between 1% and 5% per month, depending on what the borrower offers.

APPS & SERVICES

Tagcash develops service modules for usage of money and digital assets, but this is also open for anyone to develop and add their own modules that Tagcash customers might enjoy. These modules can also exist as standalone apps, with digital wallet embedded. Hundreds of modules are anticipated to be built, encouraging the use of digital cash. More details can be found on the developer page.

STELLAR BLOCKCHAIN

Tagcash is a Stellar "Anchor" meaning it issues Philippines Pesos (PHP) for usage on the Stellar Blockchain, but for other currencies, Tagcash uses assets created by other anchors around the world who are regulated for their respective currency issuance. These currencies can easily be moved into and out of the Tagcash wallet, but Tagcash does not offer cashout to Fiat except for Philippine Pesos.
For international remittance partners wanting to send PHP to the Philippines, Tagcash accounts can be prefunded and used to transfer to Tagcash users for onward disbursement, cashout etc. If a partner is using Stellar already and is regulated as an E-Money issuer or bank, then we can exchange currency asset credits for later settlement or usage in Stellar.
All assets created in Tagcash (for example as rewards currency) are created on the Stellar Blockchain (stellar.org). Tagcash also makes use of a federated server to make it easier to remember account information (eg: mark*tagcash.com combines the main Tagcash receiving address and the account number within Tagcash).

MOBILE APPS

Tagcash has developed 3 mobile applications for different use cases:

TAGCASH WALLET - Primary application used for storage and usage of digital assets, lending, and other apps and services.

TAG TOUCH - Connect any RFID card or Tagcash NFC cards/Bands and spend with a simple touch. Fast and effective. Offline or online. Learn More

TAG TALK - Chat and calling app similar to What's App, with payments, remittances, load and transfers. Download it now and start connecting. Learn More



Digital Asset Types


Mobile Apps

Download Tagcash Wallet app for Android Download Tagcash Wallet app for iOS

About Us

Tagcash is a digital wallet developer and platform, building blockchain solutions on Distributed Ledger Technology. Tagcash is regulated by the central bank of the Philippines (BSP), and is authorised as an Electronic Money Issuer (EMI)

Download Tagcash Information deck in PDF format

Our Contacts

21/F, 88 Corporate Center,
141 Valero Street,
Makati City, Philippines

+63 (02) 7955 7081
+63 (02) 8804 2486